Admission at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi College of Nursing
Session 2017-18 is only for girls
Eligibility Criteria for the course 2017-21 B.Sc (N)
- Minimum age for admission shall be 17 years or more on 31st December 2017 at the time of admission.
( The candidate should be born on or before 31 December 2000)
- The Minimum Educational qualification is Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course)
- Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), Pre degree Examination (10+2)
- An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized Board or University with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 45% aggregate marks (PCB)
- The candidate must be medically fit.
Selection Criteria - Selection of the candidates will be based on the merit i.e. (Percentage score in 10+2 board examination or equivalent CGPA) and Personality/aptitude assessment..
Duration - The duration of the course shall be four years including internship.
For more information you may like to view/ visit the following links: